VIC Cricket Camp, Kew East
The VIC Cricket Camp, Kew East features a three day cricket coaching program for ages 5 to 15 from an experienced coaching panel with special guest coaches also attending.
TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL with the Senior Champions Program for 12 to 15 year olds with qualified senior coaches running a first class coaching program driving each player to improve their skills.
START YOUR JOURNEY with the Junior Stars Program for 5 to 11 year olds, with experienced coaches and guest star player coaching sessions to improve skills.
- Coaching covers all cricket skills including batting, fast and slow bowling, wicketkeeping, fielding, running between the wickets, T20 and one day specific skills.
- Camp sessions will include nets, centre wickets, batting and bowling skills sessions, fielding, video record and analysis, bowling machines and match play.
- Three days of structured coaching from experienced coaches, specialists, and elite players 8.45am to 3.15pm.
- Coaching ratio 1:10 — groups size between 8 and 14 with overall ratio 1 to 10 with extra specialist coaches attending each program.
- Age-specific and structured programs, with participants grouped according to experience levels.
- Video analysis of technique.
- Free back sack and photograph for every attendee, plus coaching report for Senior Champions program attendees.