NSW Hockey Camp, Daceyville
The NSW Hockey Camp, Daceyville features a three day hockey coaching program for ages 5-15 from an experienced coaching panel with special guest coaches also attending.
TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL with the Senior Champions Program for 12 to 15 year olds with qualified senior coaches running a first class coaching program driving each player to improve their skills.
START YOUR JOURNEY with the Junior Stars Program for 5 to 11 year olds, with experienced coaches and guest star player coaching sessions to improve skills.
- Coaching sessions cover all hockey skills, including: jinking and spins, hitting trapping and pushing, dribbling skills, passing and receiving skills, tackling, slip traps, overheads, reverse stick, goal shooting, penalty corners, match play and fitness for hockey.
- Three days of structured coaching from experienced coaches, specialists, and elite players 8.45am to 3.15pm.
- Coaching ratio 1:10 — groups size between 8 and 14 with overall ratio 1 to 10 with extra specialist coaches attending each program.
- Age-specific and structured programs, with participants grouped according to experience levels.
- Video analysis of technique.
- Free camp cap and photograph for every attendee, plus coaching report for Senior Champions program participants.