NSW Rugby Union Camp, Hunters Hill
The NSW Rugby Union Camp, Hunters Hill, features a three day Rugby Union coaching program for ages 5-15 from an experienced coaching panel with special guest coaches also attending.
TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL with the Senior Champions Program for 12 to 15 year olds with qualified senior coaches running a first class coaching program driving each player to improve their skills.
START YOUR JOURNEY with the Junior Stars Program for 5 to 11 year olds, with experienced coaches and guest star player coaching sessions to improve skills.
- Coaching sessions cover all Rugby Union skills including catching, passing, forwards sessions, backs sessions, tackeling/defencive skills and fitness.
- Three days of structured coaching from experienced coaches and elite players 8.45am to 3.15pm.
- Coaching ratio 1 : 10 — groups size between 8 and 14 with overall ratio 1 to 10 with extra specialist coaches attending each program.
- Specialist and elite players attend to enhance the coaching experience.
- Age specific and structured programs.
- Video analysis of technique.
- Free photograph for every attendee, plus coaching report for Senior Champions program attendees.