WA Soccer Camp, Jolimont
The WA Soccer Camp, Jolimont features a three day soccer coaching program for ages 5-15.
Guest coach is Socceroo and Perth Glory player Neil Kilkenny.
TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL with the Senior Champions Program for 12 to 15 year olds with qualified senior coaches running a first class coaching program driving each player to improve their skills.
START YOUR JOURNEY with the Junior Stars Program for 5 to 11 year olds, with experienced coaches and guest star player coaching sessions to improve skills.
- Coaching sessions cover all soccer skills including passing, first touch and control, running with the ball, defending and attacking, shooting both accuracy and power, possession, changing direction and creating space, heading and volleying, fitness for soccer and match play.
- Three days of structured coaching from experienced coaches, specialists, and elite players 8.45am to 3.15pm.
- Coaching ratio 1:10 — groups size between 8 and 14 with overall ratio 1 to 10 with extra specialist coaches attending each program.
- Age-specific and structured programs, with participants grouped according to experience levels.
- Video analysis of technique.
- Free camp cap and photograph for every attendee, plus coaching report for Senior Champions program participants.