VIC Netball Camp, Box Hill
The VIC Netball Camp, Box Hill features features a three day netball coaching program for ages 5-15, with guest coaches including Melbourne Vixens players Liz Watson, Kate Maloney & Kate Eddy.
TAKE YOUR GAME TO THE NEXT LEVEL with the Senior Champions Program for 12 to 15 year olds with qualified senior coaches running a first class coaching program driving each player to improve their skills.
START YOUR JOURNEY with the Junior Stars Program for 5 to 11 year olds, with experienced coaches and guest star player coaching sessions to improve skills.
- Coaching sessions cover all netball skills, including: ball handling, passing, attack and defence, pivoting, systems, fitness for netball and match play.
- Three days of structured coaching from experienced coaches and elite players 8.45am to 3.15pm.
- Coaching ratio 1 : 10 — groups size between 8 and 12 with overall ratio 1 to 10 with extra specialist coaches attending each program.
- Specialist and elite players attend to enhance the coaching experience.
- Age specific and structured programs.
- Video analysis of technique.
- Free camp cap and photograph for every attendee, plus coaching report for Senior Champions program attendees.